Sunday, March 10, 2013

Task III

Childhood is the best part of our life. Childhood is always fun and the 5 thing which comes to my mind thinking about my childhood are as follows:
(i) Eating Chocolates
(ii) Singing
(iii) Playing
(iv) Going out with friends
(v) No worries of any thing

Family is the source from which we get inspiration, help, anything which we want they don't even want to see  their children sad so the 5 thing which comes in my mind thinking about my family are:
(i) Love
(ii) Arguments
(iii) Happiness
(iv)Gathering
(v) Caring

Friends are the supporters and helpers of our life they make our world happening and wonderful. the 5 things which comes on my mind remembering of my friends are:
(i) Caring
(ii) Sharing
(iii) Teasing
(iv) Fighting
(v) Helping

So, this are the things which comes in my mind thinking about my Childhood, Family and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment