Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Improvements.


     According to the news telecasted by CNN News channel about Employment Opportunities  they were saying that now a days the market is not giving  job to the person who only has good grades but to those persons who have skills on them. But  grades are also equally important but when it combines  with skills the chances of getting job is very high.

     The news clarifies that obtaining only good grade is not so important then to have skills on hands. I m studying in Islington college which is affiliated with London Metropolitan University which highly focuses on increasing the skills of students obtaining good grades setting many Educational activities. As being a student of  Islington college I also have some responsibilities towards my college so to fulfill those responsibilities I have to learn hard and improve the areas where I am weak. As in my +2  and school level there were no need of giving presentation and explaining things so I am little weak on presentation where as in my +2 level the college taught  us how to write programming but as we all know when there is fun there is no space for study in +2 level so I did and I an weak on programming too.
          So the essential and important part of me is to improve  the presentation and the programming. This two things are very important part of my bachelor level with out this I cannot be successful. This module will guide me through my whole life. The plan to improve myself on this sectors are to get serious in all classes reviewing the slides twice or more which will help me to be good on both presentation and programming.
          These are the areas which I want to improve by which it will help me to be successful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment