Monday, February 18, 2013

Task:1


Below are the two abilities I should aim to acquire during this course as a Computing Student.

( i ) Exhibit practical and transferable skills (including relevant approaches to group activity):
                   The above statement says that there are many skills which can be shared/transferable  and also which cannot be shared/transferable. And the skills which is transferable are being punctual, having good manner, discipline, dressing humor etc. But letting others copy our assignments, paganism is not transferable but we can help them by giving many useful and helpful ideas. And the other part states that to improve our weakness we can get involve in different group works by which we can get different ideas and increase our knowledge. As we all know that "Hitting with a punch is more powerful rather then hitting with a finger". Similarly, group-work is more effective than an individual work as we can give and get many new ideas.

( ii ) Deploy information retrieval skills (including using browsers engine and catalogues):
                As I am a student of IT Computing I have to do many researches and discover new items. To collect all the information I need to search it and the only fastest way to discover new and latest information is  going in net. But only searching in net is not enough i have to share ideas and opinions among my friends and look in catalogue to gain information. This will help me to be up to date relation to new items released in the market  relating to computing sectors. It will also help me to increase my skills in computing sector and this all will help me to built a good career out of my study and it will also shape my career for my future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment